- In the heart of the Parkland.
- 15 minutes away from Greenwater Lake Provincial
- Several other resorts and fishing lakes
are within 40km.
- Local snowmobile club maintains a wonderful
network of snowmobile trails.
The town, with a population of about 900 people
boasts a full range of services, including a Credit Union
with ATM, several Restaurants, a Co-op Marketplace Grocery
Store with Deli, a Beverage Room, a Liquor Store, a Flower
Shop, a Drug Store, a Hospital, a Theatre, a Library, a swimming
pool and any other service you would expect to find in a vibrant
Porcupine Plain is located about 270KM north east of Saskatoon
and about 320KM north east of Regina.
- Fully furnished and equipped guest cottage
- Satellite (Star Choice) HD TV's
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Soft Water
- Gas BBQ and fire-pit area (summer use)
The cottage provides a wonderful environment
for families or individuals who find themselves in the area
visiting family and friends, attending a wedding or other
special function, conducting business or just enjoying the
beautiful parkland region.
Whatever your reason for visiting Porcupine
Plain we guarantee that your stay at Quilly's Cottage will
be a very enjoyable component of your visit.
Quilly's Cottage is a member of the East
Central Saskatchewan Tourism Region Inc.